Skip menu

Main menu

Content menu

Top of page


Link to related content


16.11.2009 18:36

Tickets for World Club Cup go on sale


Tickets for the World Club Cup match on 19th December in Abu Dhabi will go on sale from Tuesday 17th November.

Applications will be accepted until Thursday using the form on www.fcbarcelona.cat. In addition, FC Barcelona and RACC Viajes are offering a special flight at a price of 595 euros to take fans to Abu Dhabi on the day of the match and return to Barcelona when the match finishes.

FC Barcelona has been allocated 2,100 tickets for the match (when Barça will play either the final or for 3rd/4th place) in the Zayed Stadium. As usual 80% of these tickets will go to fans and supporters’ clubs (1344 and 336 tickets respectively) while the remaining 20% (420 tickets) will cover Barça’s institutional, sporting and contractual commitments.

Members’ ticket applications

Ticket applications must be made using the form specially created for the purpose at www.fcbarcelona.cat. Applications will be accepted from 10 am on Tuesday 17th November until 7 pm on Thursday 19th November. Each member may make a single application for one ticket but up to four members who wish to travel together may apply for tickets on the same form. FIFA does not place any limitations on passing on tickets to third parties.

All applications will be processed once the sale period has finalized. If demand for tickets exceeds availability, a draw will be held before a notary. Tickets for the Final/Consolation 3rd/4th place match range from 37€ to 55€ (prices may vary according to the exchange rate). Successful applicants will then be charged a reservation fee of 25€ to their bank cards. The balance is payable on collection of tickets, the amount depending on the ticket chosen and availability.

Flights to Abu Dhabi for 595 euros

In order to make it possible for as many Barça fans as possible to travel to Abu Dhabi, the Club has arranged a special flight to take fans to the match.

The flight leaves Barcelona on 18th December in the evening and arrives in Abu Dhabi at dawn. On Saturday 19th, after the match, the flight leaves late in the evening and arrives back in Barcelona on Sunday morning. The flight costs 595 euros.

To purchase the flight, please phone RACC viatges, the Club’s official travel agency, at 902 50 60 70.

Tickets for the semi-final

Any fans who wish to attend the semi-final should phone 902 1899 00 to apply for tickets and then arrange their travel plans. Barça will play the winner of the match between Mexican club Atlante and the winner of the qualifying match between Al Ahli (Dubai) and Auckland City (New Zealand).
Tickets for World Club Cup go on sale

Top of page

Back to top

Related content

Football News

Back to top
Top of page