Salta el menu

Language menu

Applications for Wembley start Friday

Top of page


Link to related content


03.05.2011 22:38

Application for Wembley tickets open on Friday

FC Barcelona members may apply for tickets for the Champions League final at Wembley Stadium from next Friday May 6 at 10.00 am and until Monday, May 9, at 19.00.

Application for  Wembley tickets open on Friday

The process for applying for tickets for the final, which will be played in London on May 28 (19:45 local time, 20:45 CET), is exclusively for FC Barcelona members. Like on other occasions, applications must be made on a form available at the website. Each member may make only one application for a ticket, but up to four members may file applications on the same form, should they wish to travel together.

As usual, when applying to purchase tickets when there is a high possibility of the need for a draw, all applications are considered a solid declaration of the intention to buy. So, when making applications you will also be asked to provide credit card details. If you are allocated a ticket, this card will be charged the minimum amount of €90. Tickets cost, in pounds sterling, as follows: ₤300 (category 1), ₤225 (category 2), ₤150 (category 3) and ₤80 (category 4). The exact prices in euros will be announced in the next few days. As usual, tickets will be allocated by zone at the moment of collection and payment of the tickets, in accordance with availability at any given time and the collection date allocated to each member after the draw.

We remind you that in accordance with UEFA regulations, children under 4 years are not allowed into the stadium for the final. Therefore, members aged less than 4 years may not apply for tickets for the final.

85% of tickets for members

The exact number of tickets allocated to FC Barcelona will not be announced until the finalists have met with UEFA, the organising body, some time over the next few days. However, we expect both finalists to be allocated about 24,000 tickets. As in the recent Copa del Rey final, of all the tickets allocated to our club, 85% will be allocated to members and supporters clubs. The remaining 15% will be used for the club’s sporting, institutional and sponsorship commitments.

Top of page

Back to top

Related content

Club News

"Barça" Magazine

Official sponsors

Copyright - FCBarcelona | Legal Terms | Buy tickets FC Barcelona | This is the FC Barcelona official website

Follow us on: Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | RSS

Back to top
Top of page