Skip menu

Main menu

Content menu

Top of page


Link to related content


16.06.2009 11:59

European Super Cup: tickets this Thursday


From this coming Thursday 18 June at 10 am to 7 pm on Thursday 25 June FC Barcelona members will be able to apply for their tickets for the European Super Cup Final to be played against FC Shakhtar Donetsk on Friday 28 August at 8.45 pm in Monaco.

As on other occasions, applications must be made using a form on the club’s website www.fcbarcelona.cat. Each member may make one application for one ticket, but the form allows for making up to four applications from members who wish to travel together. The application process for tickets for the European Super Cup Final 2009 is only open to club members.

Draw if necessary

All applications will be processed once the deadline has expired. If there are more applications than tickets, a draw will be held before a notary on 3 July. Between 3 and 6 July the club will inform members who have been awarded tickets how they can go about buying them. Ticket prices are €20, €40 and €70.

Ticket allocation

FC Barcelona will have 5,712 tickets with 3,656 being allocated to members and 914 to supporters’ clubs.

As usual, 80% of tickets are available to members and supporters’ clubs with the remaining 20% being used to meet the club’s institutional, sports and contractual commitments.

Applications are an intention to buy

As on previous occasions in which applying for and buying match tickets may involve a draw, applications are deemed to be a firm intention to buy the ticket. As a result, when the application is made members will be asked for bank card details. If they are then assigned a ticket, the card will automatically be charged the minimum sum of €20.
European Super Cup: tickets this Thursday

To view this content you need the latest version of the Flash Player

Travel to Monaco
Members who have been assigned a ticket will have the option of travelling to Monaco with the official trip organised by RACC Viatges.

Top of page

Back to top

Related content

Club News

"Barça" Magazine

Back to top
Top of page