Skip menu

Main menu

Content menu

Top of page


Link to related content


06.05.2009 22:47

Tickets for Rome from Friday


Members of FC Barcelona can apply for tickets for the Champions League final against Manchester United in Rome from 10 am 8th May until 7 pm 11th May.

As on previous occasions, the applications must be made via the online form at www.fcbarcelona.cat. Each member may make a single application for one ticket. However, up to four members can make a joint application on the same form in order to travel together. Please remember that this application process is open exclusively for Club members.

Draw on 12th May

All applications will be processed once the application period has closed. If demand for tickets exceeds availability, a draw will be held before a notary. Between 12th and 14th May, successful applicants will be contacted by the Club to explain the purchase procedure.

Availability of tickets still uncertain

FC Barcelona is due to have a meeting with UEFA representatives to confirm the exact number of tickets available for the final on 27th May. As usual, 80%of these tickets will be allocated to members and supporters’ clubs, while the remaining 20% will be used to cover FC Barcelona’s corporate, sporting and contractual commitments.

Personalized tickets with chip

Entrada_Roma.jpgThe new-design tickets will be similar to a bank card and will contain a chip holding the name, surname and identity number etc of the purchaser. At the stadium access points the same details (as supplied on the application form) will be stored. According UEFA, entry to the stadium will only be authorized on production of the ticket and a valid identity document with photograph.

It is very important to remember that tickets are personal and non-transferable and may not be sold, offered for sale or used for any promotional or commercial purpose. The police reserve the right to confiscate any ticket and to take measures against any person holding such tickets.

In addition, according to UEFA regulations, children aged under four may not attend the final. Therefore, Club members aged under four cannot apply for tickets.

Apply only if you intend to travel

For all the above reasons, FC Barcelona requests that only members who wish to attend the final in person apply for tickets. Under no circumstances will FC Barcelona change the registration of one member for another member who has applied for a ticket.

As on previous occasions, the process of application and purchase for tickets with a possible draw is considered as a firm intention of buying a ticket. For this reason, on making your application you will be asked for your bank card details. If you are assigned a ticket you will automatically be charged a minimum amount of 50 €.
Tickets for Rome from Friday

To view this content you need the latest version of the Flash Player

The trip to Rome
Members who are successful in their applications will be offered a travel package organized by the Club’s official travel agency RACC Viatges. Travel packages for members will be offered for sale by RACC Viatges once the application and purchase process has closed.

Flights included in these packages will leave on the same day as the match (27th May) and return after the match. Coaches will leave from Barcelona for Rome and also return after the match. The minimum journey time is 15 hours.

Top of page

Back to top

Related content

Club News

"Barça" Magazine

Back to top
Top of page