Larholm joined Barça as one of the most highly-rated centre backs in the European game.
Despite being so young, the Swede has a wealth of international experience to his name. After
joining Savehof at a young age he worked his way through the ranks and has played for the club
until joining Barça Cifec. He spent nine years in Savehofs youth teams (1991-2000).
Aged 18, he was promoted to the first team and has was a regular during the following six seasons (2000-2006) as well as becoming a key play in the Swedish handball league, which is considered to be on the strongest in the world. On the internationla stage he has played more than 80 games for his country and was chosen as the best player at the World Cup in 2004.
Barça Cifec had kept an eye on his progress for some time and swooped to sign him int he summer of 2006.
There is little doubt about Larholms future being bright. He directs play with intelligence, is very quick and is quick to take the initiative and launch attacks from any area of the field. He is also very strong at the back and is a good organiser of the defence.
- 2 Swedish leagues (2003-04, 2005-06)
- 2 Swedish cups (2003-04, 2004-05)
FC Barcelona Cifec
- 1 Spanish Super Cup (06-07)
- 1 Pirineos League (06-07)
- 1 Spanish Cup (06-07)
- 1 Campeonato del mundo juvenil (Brasil 2003)
- Best player at the World Cup (2004)
- Top goalscorer in Swedish league (2004-05)
- Most assists in Swedish league (2005-06)