Six new supporters’ club’s placs
The placs of six FCB Supporters’ Clubs were unveiled on Saturday 20th February before the match against Racing.
The unveiling of the club plac at the Camp Nou is a very special moment
for any Barça Supporters’ Club. It binds the supporters more closely to the Club and the
plac becomes an object of pilgrimage every time the fans come to the stadium.
Six Supporters’ Club enjoyed this rare privilege last Saturday. The ceremony was
presided over by the director responsible for the Social Commission, Elvira Pou.
The Supporters’ Clubs to be honoured were:
- Penya Barcelonista Districte XXVII, Barcelona
- Peña Barcelonista Ben-Hadus de Benahadux (Almeria)
- Peña Barcelonista Rincón de Ademuz (Valencia)
- Peña Barcelonista Valle del Kas, Vallecas (Madrid)
- Peña Barcelonista de Nueva Carteya Vicente Alcalá Viceo (Cordoba)
- Peña Barcelonista Gabriel López Solá, Saint-Juery (France)