The 0-8 win against Almería is the biggest away win by FC Barcelona since 1959 and below you can see what else the game produced.
- The six away wins in Barça's first six away games equals the best away day start to a season that
has been held by Real Madrid since 1991.
- Lionel Messi, still only 23, has already scored 101 goals in la Primera. He scored the
seventh hat-trick of his career.
- Only three Blaugrana players have more than Messi: César (195), Kubala (108) and Eto'o
- Messi has scored in each of Barça's last eight consecutive games.
- Bojan Krkic scored his first goals of the current season. The last
time he netted was against Sevilla in week 37 of last term.
- Andreu Fontàs made his first league start. His only minutes in the side before came last
season against Sporting de Gijón.
- David Villa and Dani Alves played in their 250th game in the league.
- Almería had conceded the third least goals in the league before the match. In the game on
Saturday they conceded two goals less than they had conceded all season.
- Barça have won their last six consecutive league matches.
- Ten wins, a draw and a defeat marks the best start under Pep Guardiola.