Skip menu

Main menu

Content menu

Top of page


Link to related content


08.05.2009 14:52

Barça given 19,544 tickets for Euro final


FC Barcelona have been informed that they will receive 19,544 tickets for the UEFA Champions League Final on May 27 in Rome and that the prices will range from €70 up to €200.

Following a meeting with UEFA representatives on Friday, the Catalan club were given an exact figure for the number of tickets that the club could divide up as it sees fit for the prestigious encounter with Manchester United in the Olympic Stadium in the Italian capital.

Dividing the allocation

Entrada_Roma.jpgAs usual, the club will release 80 per cent of the tickets to go on sale to club members and supporters' clubs with the remaining 20 per cent to be given to those with contractual obligations, sporting connections and institutional commitments with Barça. For that reason, the club can announce that there will be 15,634 supporters who will attend the game, while 3,909 will go to the aforementioned causes.

Home team

FC Barcelona can also state that for the final against Manchester United, Pep Guardiola's side will be seen as the home team and as a result will wear the familiar colours of blaugrana for the match.

South goal

RIMG0046.JPGThe supporters of FC Barcelona will watch the club's sixth appearance in European Cup final from behind the south goal in the Olympic Stadium in Rome.
Barça given 19,544 tickets for Euro final

To view this content you need the latest version of the Flash Player

Ticket prices
There will be four price categories for the UEFA Champions League final tickets in the Olympic Stadium in Rome. The cheapest ticket available will be €70, with €90 seats and €140 seats also available before price rises to €200 for the most expensive.

Top of page

Back to top

Related content

Football News

Back to top
Top of page