Skip menu

Main menu

Content menu

Top of page


Link to related content


13.11.2009 19:17

Club World Cup: tickets on sale from Tuesday


On Tuesday November 17 tickets will go on sale for the Club World Cup game on December 19. Applications can be made for two days by sending in a form available at www.fcbarcelona.cat.

FC Barcelona have 2,000 tickets for the game on December 19 in the Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates), where Barça will either be playing in the Club World Cup final or in the 3rd and 4th place play off. 80% of the tickets will go to members and supporters clubs, and the other 20% will be used for institutional, sporting and contractual commitments.

Applications for ticket

Tickets can be applied for by filling in a special form that will be available from web www.fcbarcelona.cat. Requests for tickets must be made between November 17 at 10.00 and Thursday November 19 at 19.00.

Each member may only apply for one ticket, but up to four members can apply on the same form so that people can travel together. FIFA places no limits on the transfer of tickets to other people.

All applications will be dealt with once the period has expired. If there are more applications than tickets available, on November 20 a draw will be held before a notary to determine which members get tickets.

Flight to Abu Dhabi

logo-mundial.jpgTo make it as easy as possible for fans of FC Barcelona to get to Abu Dhabi (Unites Arab Emirates), the club has worked to be able to offer the best travel conditions possible. Joan Oliver, corporate director general explained after a Board meeting in Perpignan, that "we will organise a charter flight in order to transport as many fans as possible ".

The flight will leave Barcelona on December 18 in the evening and will arrive in Abu Dhabi at dawn. When the game is over, the return flight will be late on Saturday December 19 arriving in Barcelona on Sunday morning. The price of this trip "will be approximately 600 euros", said Oliver.
Club World Cup: tickets on sale from Tuesday

Top of page

Back to top

Related content

Club News

"Barça" Magazine

Back to top
Top of page