Skip menu

Main menu

Content menu

Top of page


Link to related content


18.03.2009 19:26

18,500 Cup Final tickets


The Spanish FA confirmed on Wednesday afternoon that FC Barcelona will be allocated 18,500 tickets for the Cup Final. The match will be played in Valencia on 13th May.

Valencia’s Mestalla stadium holds 50,000 spectators. Each finalist will receive 18,500 tickets while the remaining tickets will be distributed by the FA itself. This was the main decision coming out of today’s planning meeting held between representatives of FC Barcelona, Athletic Club and the Spanish FA.

Following recent practice, 80% of the tickets allocated to FC Barcelona will go to the membership and the Supporters’ Clubs, with the remaining 20% going to sponsors and Club institutional and sporting commitments.

Ticket prices from 50 to 140 euros

Ticket prices will range from 50 to 140 euros.

In the next few days, FC Barcelona will announce the dates for applying for tickets.

Ticket applications

Tickets will be available exclusively to Club members. Applications must be made using the form that will shortly be available on www.fcbarcelona.cat.

As usual each member may apply for one ticket but up to four members may make a joint application on the same form. Payment must be made using a bank card.

Public draw

If demand for tickets exceeds availability, all the applications will go into a draw, held before a notary. Successful applicants will be contacted by the Club and told how to collect their tickets.
18,500 Cup Final tickets

Top of page

Back to top

Related content

Club News

"Barça" Magazine

Back to top
Top of page