Skip menu

Main menu

Content menu

Top of page


Link to related content


18.04.2008 12:09

Tickets for a possible CL final in Moscow


In fulfilment of the request made by UEFA to the four Champions League semi-finalists, Barça is going to bring forward the ticket application process for the Moscow final. This process will open next Monday.

On the 21st May, the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow will host the final of the Champions League between two of the four teams still remaining in the competition (Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester United and FC Barcelona). UEFA has instructed all four semi-finalists to bring forward the ticket reservation process in order to minimise the bureaucratic problems (a visa is required for Russia) and logistical problems (flying is almost the only rapid way to reach Moscow) that will be faced by fans of the two finalists.

Luznikhi.jpgSo with the aim of complying with UEFA’s instructions, FC Barcelona will begin the ticket application process next week.


Application calendar: The application and purchase process for the Champions League final (21st May) will be open from 10 am Monday 21st April until 7 pm Monday 28th April.

Procedure: The application process is open only to members (who have joined before the 10th of April). Applications must be made on the form available in the tickets section of our website, www.fcbarcelona.cat. Each member may make just one application for one ticket though up to four members may make a joint application if they wish to travel together.

Available tickets: FC Barcelona will have 21.000 tickets. As has been the case in all this season’s away Champions League matches, 80% of these tickets will be allocated to Club members and Supporters’ Clubs while the other 20% will be reserved to fulfil FC Barcelona’s institutional, sporting and contractual commitments.

luzhniki_stadium_moscow.jpgTicket prices and payment: Ticket prices are divided in three categories: 80 €, 140 € and 200 €.
Please note that there has been an important change in the ticket application and purchase procedure where applications are subject to a possible draw (if demand exceeds supply). This change means that the application is considered a firm intention to purchase the ticket. For this reason, you will be asked to supply your bank card details at the moment of making your application. If FC Barcelona qualifies for the final, tickets will be allocated on 30th April and the minimum price of 80 € will be charged to the bank card. When you collect your ticket, if you require a higher priced ticket, or if the 80€ tickets have all been sold, you will have to pay the remaining amount up to 140 € or 200 € at the ticket offices of FC Barcelona, access gate 14. Once payment has been made, no modifications, refunds or cancellations will be accepted.

Public draw if demand exceeds supply:  All applications will be processed on 30th April after qualification for the final has been confirmed. If demand for tickets exceeds demand, a public draw will be held in the presence of a notary on 30th April. On the same day, FC Barcelona will then inform all applicants who have been successful in the draw by email and explain the ticket collection procedure, which will take place from 6th May according to the conditions set out by the Club. The Club’s website will also give information regarding the successful applicants, the ticket collection process and other details necessary for the trip to Moscow.

The trip to Moscow

Luzhniki.jpgAll successful applicants will be offered the opportunity of travelling to Moscow on the same day of the match, and returning after the end of the match, with the official travel package organised by the RACC Travel Agency. In the next few days, we will provide further details of other travel options together with full details and prices of the different travel packages. All this information will be found on the Club’s website together with full information on making your ticket applications for the final.

Tickets for a possible CL final in Moscow
Please bear in mid that a visa is required to enter Russia. The Club are in contact with the Russian Consulate in Barcelona in order to facilitate the visa application process. All members who are allocated a ticket will be informed of the best way to obtain a visa at the same time as they are informed by email of the success of their application. The Consulate charges 35 € for each visa.

Top of page

Back to top

Related content

Club News

"Barça" Magazine

Back to top
Top of page