From November 2 new applications to be an FC Barcelona member will have to meet the new conditions for registering as an adult member.
1- Be a relative up to one time removed of of an adult member of FC Barcelona. The accepted relations are:
- Between parents and children
- Between grandparents and grandchildren
- Between marriages and de facto partnerships (registered)
- Between brothers and sisters
- Between in laws
Method for accrediting family relationship:
The applicant will be required to provide information on their member relative and the following documentation:
- Membership number
Documentation accrediting family relationship: .
- Photocopy of DNI or ID document of member
- Photocopy of DNI of applicant
- Photocopies of ‘Libro de familia’, registry or other document o documents that accredits family relationship
- Photograph (if not coming in person)
2- Have previously been a member of the Club for a period of time of at least 2 years.
Method to accredit having been a club member
Identification by: (any of the following)
- Showing last membership card
- Providing membership code
- DNI or ID document
The applicant has the opportunity to make a membership application using the web form at www.fcbarcelona.cat, where he or she can attach all of the information required or can go to the OAB (Barcelona Supporter Services Office, avda. Arístides Maillol s/n Barcelona 08028) with all the documentation.
The membership application process can only be completed once FC Barcelona has verified all of the information that shows that the applicant satisfied all of the requirements made by the Club.